|| We helped our client SAIC/Department of Defense develop Electronic Key Management Systems (EKMS) that interfaced with legacy systems to provide a full featured key database management system for the Department of Defense and other government agencies. The systems kept track of both physical and electronic keys.
The client required an efficient method to keep inventory of key movement/location that can interface with legacy systems. The system is used to:
- Keep track of users, accounts, physical and electronic keys, devices.
- Provide reporting of inventory, key movement/transfer, and key disposal/destruction.
- Web and Windows based user friendly GUI to allow for efficient data entry
- Interface with legacy systems
- Improved security
- Encryption enabled
- Increased functionality
- Robust reporting capability
- Compliant with Agency requirements
- Deployed in military bases
ActiveX® Objects User Interface (ADOUI), Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE),
Microsoft C++ Classes, XML messages, PERL, Apache, Data Synchronization, Database Management